New Priest on Hannity show?

I was at the gym and saw a new priest on Hannity's panel. Any idea who it was, and if he is a good spokesman for the Church? We sure don't need any bad publicity.

He is Father Johnathan Morris and has been with Fox News since 2005. He attended Franciscan Uniiversity in Stubenville Ohio whic was cited as a faithful catholic university by the Cardinal Newman Society. I think he is probably a good spokesman for the church. You can find info on him at hus website: www.fatherjohnathan.com

Sad to say that I lost respect for Hannity due to his horrible on-camera interaction with Fr. Euteneuer some years back. I don't know of he repented of that or not.

Father Morris i've seen on fox many times and he is a solid priest from what i have seen

[quote="po18guy, post:3, topic:240450"]
Sad to say that I lost respect for Hannity due to his horrible on-camera interaction with Fr. Euteneuer some years back. I don't know of he repented of that or not.

[/quote]

I'd never heard of Hannity except very vaguely till using this forum. I saw that interaction a few months back via Youtube. Truly shocking behaviour on Hannity's part I thought.

[quote="po18guy, post:3, topic:240450"]

[/quote]

I have lost a lot of respect for Hannity recently for other reasons than what you stated. I didn't know about his interview with Fr Euteneuer so I looked it up on Youtube. Wow! I have even less respect now. Thanks for mentioning this interview.

I don't respect Hannity as a commentator for many reasons (and I'm a Republican), but Father Jonathan Morris seems like a good, faithful priest.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.