New talks from the Bible Christian Society

I’m sure as most of you are aware, John Martignoni has uploaded a few new talks to his Apologetics website. For me, Martignoni’s talks were extremely important in my conversion. When I was Protestant, they helped me to see Catholicism through different eyes, Catholic eyes.

Anyways, his new talk entitled “Was Hitler Right?” is phenomenal. It’s a new approach to confront Atheists, agnostics, etc. I suggest everyone check it out, if you haven’t already.

If you have heard it, what were your thoughts? Have you ever passed out some of the Bible Christian Society’s CDs in your evangelization? If so, how did it work out?

In Pax Christi
Andrew

His talks are wonderful.

I’ve found his “Marriage and the Eucharist” awesome!!! And his talk on the Rapture, though it could have been cut in half time-wise, is very revealing.

Here’s links to each of the talks. The whole list.

Was Hitler Right?

Baptist Minister Becomes Priest

Infant Baptism and Original Sin

I’ve burned copies and spread them around and I have seen many people I have recommended them to tell me that they make better sense than anything else they have read or heard. Many Catholics I have shared them with have told me that they were just questioned about a particular topic (This has happened with some spooky regularity from the Holy Spirit.) by an n-C or relative and they have been greatly helped by them and shared them with others.

One thing that I would like to add is that John Martignoni is one of the nicest and most humble guys I have ever spoken with, (yeah, John answers his own phone most of the time.) and that since he gives away his stuff for FREE that anyone who feels led of the Holy Spirit should consider becoming a regular supporter of his ministry. All he asks is like $3.00 a month and I think he only appeals like twice a year. It’s peanuts compared to the good things he shares with us all, y’know? His e-newsletter is really something and often reads like the discussions here at CAF. That too is free. :coffeeread:
Just something to think and pray about.
Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum.

He is amazing … and is so approachable … I have emailed him a couple of times and he has responded right away.

I highly recommend his talks!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.