New to me Christianity site

I stumbled across this site which seems to have a catholic bent. It uses LOTS of scripture and not only helps with apologetics, but also with our spirituality as catholics.

I the owner of the site is J.Dominguez M.D. A medical doctor. I’ve never heard of him but as I keep reading, I feel he needs more emails from us to encourage him to keep up his internet evangilisation.

religion-cults.com/Christianity/christian.htm

So many links in there too!

I found the “home” which is a short lesson on all kinds of different religions… I really am impressed with this site

religion-cults.com/index.html

After giving it a quick once over, it looks ok. i think if anyone finds anything that they like they should send him a e-mail to let him know that there are people out there reading his sites and apreciate his hard work in spreading the word of God. I think its a good site not a lot of bells and whistles just good ol’e scripture and admiration of God and jesus which is typicaly Catholic.

This is definitely a Catholic site

According to his site he spoke with Mother Theresa

I love what he says here:

“Honestly, I pray everybody to become a Christian, and every Christian to become a Catholic, and every Catholic to be a Saint”

Also, here is his biography (this site is a bit hard to navigate)

religion-cults.com/w-private/biography.htm

Thanks Laboto-me. I knew there was a good reason we kept you around. Chuckles

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.