New Translation of Mass

What website has the new translation of the Ordinary of the Mass? I’ve looked around and can’t find one. It would be nice to see both the Latin (which did not change) and the English.

Additionally, are we still using the following prayer that comes just after Communion? I’ll give the Latin:

Quod ore sumpsimus, Domine,
pura mente capiamus,
et de munere temporali
fiat nobis remedium sempiternum.

Latin and 2010 English side-by-side: angilella.it/missa/missa_en2_la.pdf

The priest’s purification prayer in English is:

“What has passed our lips as food, O Lord,
may we possess in purity of heart,
that what has been given to us in time
may be our healing for eternity.”

A more literal translation for Latin students:

(What we have taken by mouth, Lord, may we possess in purity of mind, and what has been given to us in time, be our healing for eternity.)

It is in the corrected Missal. Check the Order of Mass section after the Eucharistic Prayers.

Thanks for your responses. I still follow the Mass in Latin while the priest and congregation are using the English translation.

I have to say that I find the Latin more rewarding. It has more parallelism, assonance, rhythm, etc and the meaning is crisper.

There is some irony here. What I do reverses what happened in the old days when the priest said the Mass was in Latin and the congregation followed along in English.

Welcome to the club. I find the Latin especially useful when I attend a Spanish Mass.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.