New user tutorial?

The attack is back… yay.

Blessings,
Stephie

I was wondering what DB might tell us today…

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Take it easy — but take it. — Woody Guthrie

Bad! Bots got feelings too!

But proud…and not really green anymore…

@discobot pleh yalpsid.

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: It is decidedly so

I just noticed that I can like the @discobot.

So, here is my theory. The discobot is a live administrator having fun. Whereas @cawebmaster and @Web_Admin are actual robots.

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Don’t count on it

lol hahahahaha … That was too good.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

How did he just say that???

Nobody prompted him. hmmmmmm

Maybe your conjecture about who is live and who is bits is more accurate than you think.

Blessings,
Stephie

How to undo?

I pressed the wrong button after I typed and it deleted my text but I couldn’t undo it as I couldn’t find the button.

You may be at the mercy of your browser shortcut menu here. I tried deleting stuff on accident in my reply here, and I could get it back with (Macintosh) command Z. So, on a Windows PC, that would likely be Control Z.

Control Z means you press and hold the control key and then tap the letter z. It triggers an “undo” from the edit menu.

That one is worn on the uniform by officers and the single color metal version on the enlisted ranks uniforms, another style which is general use, has the same anchor, globe, and eagle, with the eagle beak ribbon and words SEMPER FIDELIS.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.