New Year's project

I would like to ask CAF’ers for some help, if I may.

It’s New Year’s and I’m finally going to do this (God willing). . .I am finally going to write that novel.

Now for your help. . .
I feel like the Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of Oz, when he is about to storm the castle of the Wicked Witch in company with the Scarecrow and the Tin Man, "I’ll do it. I’ll do it for Dorothy. I’ll tear them apart. I may be killed myself but I’m going in there. Now there’s just one thing I’d like you fellows to do. . TALK ME OUT OF IT!"

In this case, though. . .don’t talk me out of it. What I want is. . .ahem, well, naggers.

Every week or so, just bump up this thread with, “So, TE, how’s the book coming? Finished your timeline? Gotten that research done? Visited that site? Started a rough draft of a chapter? Found a publisher?”

Nag me so I don’t just leave this on the pile of ‘projects I have started and left undone.’

And yes, I will put “My CAF helpers’ in the dedication when I have finished!”

Thank you, and God bless you this year and alwaysl

TE,
It’s the 4th, have you moved past any writers’ block to begin?

MDK. . .I started the character bios and a list of reference material I want to get at the university. . .(darn winter breaks anyway) . . .of course it just occurred to my thick trog head that I can do some ‘on-line’ research (not wiki, LOL) so now I’m going to be good and do research (and NO solitaire or mail check either!) until 5!

Thank you, thank you, THANK you for prodding me.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.