New York Post: Despite Countless Scandals Huma Abedin Remains a Mystery

nypost.com/2016/11/06/despite-countless-scandals-huma-abedin-remains-a-mystery/

This is very important.

She is central to the Hillary mystery.

Obama has an Iranian as his #2.

Is Huma Hillary’s #2?

Joe Biden is Iranian? I think that would have been a surprise to his parents. :eek:

I think it refers to Valerie Jarrett

I guess we’ll have to wait til 2056 to read the history of this time period to figure out what’s really going on!!! :slight_smile: so much inuendo so few facts!

Who is also not Iranian, any more than my kids (born in Japan) are Japanese. Yes, Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran, but to American parents who were working there at the time.

Facts matter.

I know all of that.

All I did was opine regarding to whom I think the comment referred

Good; you’re one up on the hoax story game. But if the OP was obliquely referring to VJ, then he is not.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Ms. Abedin was born in Michigan, and is American as I am.

So . . . Huma Abedin is as American as Valerie Jarrett.

(Someone is SURE to misinterpret that :rotfl: )

I think Biden would be number one, much like Captain Picard would informally refer to Commander Riker as “Number one”. Riker was second in command after the captain for those unfamiliar with Star Trek: The Next Generation.

But anyone born in the US is an American automatically?

Yes, anyone who is born in the U.S. is automatically an American citizen. That said, there is “American,” and then there is “American.” :smiley:

I don’t see why Huma Abedin is much of a mystery. She’s just a woman with incredibly poor judgment of character; both in men and in employers.

I guess some people think some Americans are more American than others.

Me, I don’t.

Would my grandparents, who were born in another country, but became American citizens, have been considered less “American” than me? I hope not.

I am in exactly the same position, and I would also hope not. I was referring, for one example, to the difference between ordinary American citizens, born here or naturalized, and the young men born in the U.S. of Somali ancestry, and therefore technically U.S. citizens, but who have left or attempted to leave the country to fight for al-Shabab, or more recently, ISIS.

But we digress.

Reminds me of the time in 2008 on election night, when Tom Brokaw openly admitted that we didn’t know anything about Obama or his worldview.

Kinda shows how biased the media is when they accidentally admit they don’t vet the democratic candidates.

Huma Abedin isn’t a candidate for anything. She’s really just kind of a high-level assistant to Hillary Clinton.

An assistant for over a decade to her. Who runs a large part of her schedule and organizes her schedule. Who has huge impact and considering the health issues she has, has tremendous influence on Clinton.

Considering she may hold the most powerful position in the world, it is vital to know who the people are that she surrounds herself with. Who you have as your inner circle reflects who you are as a person.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.