New

I’m not a practicing Catholic, and I really don’t know too much about my faith, other than the most common and routine customs and traditions. I would really like to speak with someone who has the time and patience and who is knowledgable to help me out with some questions. I’ve had some pretty weird experiences in my life as well and I need to get some feedback.

Welcome to the CA forums. :wave:There are some very nice people on this board that you can have a chat with. I’m sure they will meander into your thread here soon enough. If you have a more private question, that you don’t want to post on the public boards, you can use the private messaging system (PM) to talk to either me, or whomever comes along.

This is a great place to get questions answered, but it can be difficult to sort out which info is true and which is false.

What’s the first question?:slight_smile:

Welcome :slight_smile:

If you have lots of questions, your best bet is to ask each question as you think of it on the forums. You will get the answers you need quickly that way. You may be interested in using the “Ask an apologist” forum, as your questions will be answered by people who are well-versed in the faith.

Welcome to the forum, achristian79.:wave: Most of your more basic questions no doubt have answers in the library on this website, if you want to do some “catching up” before asking any questions. :slight_smile: But, we are always willing to help people understand the Church’s teachings, so fire away, but one question at a time, please, so we can answer you properly.

Moved from Sacred Scriptures to Apologetics.

Mane Nobiscum Domine,
Ferdinand Mary

Welcome to you, achristian79. I would be more than happy to help you rediscover the Catholic faith. I am available to answer your questions, either by PM or just by participating in a thread that you start covering the question du jour. As Pope John Paul II said, “Be not afraid.” Don’t be afraid to ask your questions. What was that phrase my chemistry teacher used to say…:hmmm:

Oh yeah. “The only stupid question is the one you don’t ask.”

Dominus vobsicum

closed #7

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.