Newborn baby needing prayers

All,

My sister is a diabetic and had a c-section yesterday. This afternoon, my parents went there to visit her and the baby was in isolation. They were walked to the isolation unit and my brother-in-law told them ‘not now’. My sister didn’t see him. So they were sent back to the room, and heard MRSA mentioned by one of the staff.

We know absolutely nothing about the situation - my sister and bro-in-law haven’t come back to the room yet. The nurse didn’t have time to talk with them. They called me and I googled MRSA and newborns. I’m not quite sure what to make of it, but I am terribly upset.

My sister is 32, and this is her first child. His name is Ethan Allen. My sister Alycia is a pagan/wiccan, my bro-in-law Rob is an agnostic. Please pray for the whole family. And please pray for my atheistic/agnostic mother and step-dad who are there right now waiting for some news.

The health and welfare of Ethan, Alycia and Rob has been my Rosary intention since we found out about the pregnancy. I visited with Christ in Adoration for a short time yesterday after Ethan was born to give thanks for the successful surgery.

Thank you all…

Juli

Heavenly Father
Thank you for the precious gift of Baby Ethan. Lord you were once a tiny baby just like Ethan, you know how fragile he is. Please grant him healing and strength.Protect this little life that you have brought into your world. Renew in his parents a steadfast Spirit. Grant that they may seek and find you again. Grant in their hearts a longing to know you, a deep longing to experience your love. Surround them with your love O Lord, grant them your mercy and your grace. Cradle Baby Ethan in your arms. Grant to all the family, true faith and trust in you. Grant them your consolation and peace.
Amen

Praying for you & your whole family. Just a little side note Ethan O. Allen is considered the father of the Divine Healing Movement, although not Catholic I found it to be a very interesting fact.

Sheeniac, I can’t imagine how woried you’re feeling right now. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and you in all areas of concern, but especially now for your little nephew, your sister and brother-in-law. Let us know how things go; and be sure of our loving prayers.

I’m praying for the whole family:gopray:

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

I’ll pray to God for you and your family. I’ll pray the rosary for your whole family.

Thanks to everyone. We think it was a false positive. He has to have 3 tests in a row come back as negative, and his 3rd one will be tomorrow.

Whew.

My sister then came down with a fever, so they wouldn’t let him come in the room with her. She finally got to have him in the room late this afternoon. They both will be coming home tomorrow late morning.

Her dog is looking forward to going home (she’s been with me for several days).

So glad to hear :slight_smile: Continuing to pray that God blesses you all abundantly. May he watch over and protect you all, surrounding you with his love

Will keep this family in continuous sprayer that they let the light of Christ into their lives.

Praying for you and your family…

Praying for you and your family and the new baby.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.