NEWS!!!

I’ve been searching all over the web for a news service that is for Catholics and haven’t found one yet.
Let me expand: All Catholic news services I’ve found are about Catholic news and not everyday life issues or information, such as economy, politics, world events, science, etc… It is really depressing not to have information from a catholic perspective and instead have to rely with reading articles from “left wing”, “right wing” or any other perspective other than a Catholic one. Does anybody know of any good Catholic news service that it isn’t 90% news about the Catholic Church?
Thanks
Santiago

If it doesn’t exist, then I think it would be a good idea to create a news broadcast with conservative catholics as producers and anchormen! :slight_smile:

Hmmm…have you tried lifesitenews?

The Knights of Columbus sponsor a news service called Catholic Pulse. It was formerly known as Headline Bistro. Its intent is to select news articles of interest to Catholics. You may want to give it a look to see if it is something you might like.

catholicpulse.com/cp/en/index.html

(You have to scroll down about halfway to see the list of news article)

Thanks everyone for your replies, I will look in to the services you have suggested.
Santiago

Dale_M, Your suggestion is the best so far, thanks.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.