NFL Star Ben Watson: Planned Parenthood Was Created to 'Exterminate Blacks' and 'It's Working'

NFL Star Ben Watson: Planned Parenthood Was Created to ‘Exterminate Blacks’ and ‘It’s Working’
Read more at christianpost.com/news/nfl-star-ben-watson-planned-parenthood-created-exterminate-blacks-its-working-167509/#dd7WBQ1xKsBeieEq.99

Good man, and very intelligent. Go Ravens!

You had me right up until the Ravens. :smiley:

During the start of the casual sex era, men were told one thing, and women another. “It’s my body.” Well, you wouldn’t be pregnant if you had not consented to have sex with some guy. Somehow, the concept of ‘I am the father of this baby. And I am bringing a new life into this world’ got lost. The ‘pleasure principle’ became the message.

He’s right. The dad should be the dad - a partner, not a stranger.

blackgenocide.org/black.html

Ed

More MEN like this are needed in the world. God bless him! :thumbsup:

Watson may be called names for this stand. Or at least this one … by deluded folks IMO

http://www.davidbrassrarebooks.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-shopping-cart/books_img/01474/l_01474_plate4.jpg

An illustration of “Uncle Tom” and a child, from Harriet Beecher Stowe’s classic book*

… but he’s quite right, and it will be largely a case of transference when he IS called that name … implying HE is cowardly and slavish.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/85/34/43/8534430d7a29689ff8bd9a2b9e5493d2.jpg *< a critique of Sanger, PP. Click command and “+” at the same time to enlarge if your computer is like mine (a MacBook Pro). *

• In Stowe’s novel and play, the title character “Uncle Tom,” though a slave in the antebellum South, is a model of Christian charity, loving one’s neighbor, even “one’s enemy”!, and quite a courageous person … whose humility was more virtuous and active … than craven and cringing.

Watson doesn’t use that familial phrase to (to his credit) … but IMO points up the misguided, unquestioned, and undeserved loyalty some of his peers bestow upon Planned Parenthood year upon year.

I remember watching a dateline type news show about a year ago, where they did an uncover donation to PP, the phone conversation was all recorded, they called up to donate the money towards one abortion, but asked the receptionist if it would be possible to make sure their donation goes towards the abortion of a black baby, the PP receptionist didnt change her tone, she just answered “sure, we can do that”, Its sounded like this had happened many times before the way she dealt with it. The undercover caller went into his script, saying how much he hates black people and he will feel better knowing he has assisted in an abortion for one… I was blown away how calm and cool PP was on the phone, it was just another call to her!

I wonder how the media will respond to this, on one hand they love abortion, but they also not want to come out as being racist in anyway,(against black people anyway), should be interesting to see how they report on this in the future

:sad_yes: To that crowd … racist money is “just as green” apparently. :mad:

Anyone who pays money to kill babies … can’t be ALL bad (can they?). :rolleyes:

As a male, I agree! :slight_smile:

Same here. :thumbsup:

Definitely spot on!~:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.