NFL to Ask Players to Donate Brains for Study

foxnews.com/story/0,2933,580691,00.html

The league is going to encourage current and former NFL players to agree to donate their brains to the Boston University Center for the Study of Traumatic Encephalopathy.

The article does indicate if the players are being asked to donate their brains before or after the players die. And I think they really should collect brains of coaches and officials just to see if brain damage might be contagious.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Before they die? :confused:

[quote="cerad, post:1, topic:180418"]

The article does indicate if the players are being asked to donate their brains before or after the players die. And I think they really should collect brains of coaches and officials just to see if brain damage might be contagious.

[/quote]

Football players have brains:confused:

[quote="cerad, post:1, topic:180418"]

[/quote]

Agreed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.