NFP Question

Does anyone use the Creighton Model? I have heard good things about it but I can’t seem to find any good info about it online. Does anyone have any good resources?

My husband and I have been trying for #2 for 14 months now. We haven’t been using charts & temps yet, but I want to start now. I have an appt for a basic checkup with my doctor regarding this today, but I also want to start doing the low-tech side of things too.

Thanks for any information you may have!

Yes, the Creighton Model is excellent. The model is learned from a fertility care practitioner, either through in person classes or remote instruction. You receive your books throug the practitioner.

Creighton is a mucus only method, you do not typically chart temps-- although if there are problems, it can be done as part of diagnosis.

If you are experiencing infertility, the Pope Paul VI Institute is an excellent resource. They will expect 6 months of Creighton charts for review.

Here’s some links:

naprotechnology.com/links.htm

closed #4

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.