NFP

I hope this is the right place, I have a question about NFP but I’m not comfortable discussing this publicly for anyone to see. If there’s a woman here who would be considered an expert in NFP by others, could you please PM me. :slight_smile:

toocool is not very cool about the Forum : "I have a question about NFP but I’m not comfortable discussing this publicly for anyone to see. If there’s a woman here who would be considered an expert in NFP by others, could you please PM me."

I don’t see how talking about this issue is so Top Secret that you are actually afraid of talking about it in the Open.
After all, you are completely anonymous here.

Most every Diocese has a REAL expert in Natural Family Planning.
And, within most every Diocese, several Churches have experts.
Why not talk to one these NFP experts, who are waiting for you to call them.
This is what they LIVE for … to help you.
Not only is this process completely anonymous, but you will get the BEST information.

If the telephone ALSO scares you, set up an email account somewhere, and email one of the Diocese experts, and conduct your investigation by email.

The problem I see in you HIDING by PM is that you may get Garbage, by a person who knows little-to-Nothing about it.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.