Nigeria's missing girls: 'We know where they are'

Nigeria’s highest ranking military officer, Chief of Defence Staff Alex Badeh, says the government has located more than 200 schoolgirls kidnapped by Boko Haram militants.

“The good news for the girls is that we know where they are but we cannot tell you,” Air Chief Marshal Badeh told reporters outside Defence Headquarters in the capital Abuja after speaking to protesters.

The government says it will not “use force” to rescue the girls.

3news.co.nz/Nigerias-missing-girls-We-know-where-they-are/tabid/417/articleID/345906/Default.aspx

That is wonderful news. I pray for their safe return!

All we can do is pray, pray, pray for their safe return and those who have them captive, may those have a change of heart and return them back to their families. I ask for everyone is this forum to offer rosaries for this young ladies.

Praying for their safe return!

Will do. :yup:

:grouphug::gopray::gopray2:

Praying :signofcross::gopray::gopray2::crossrc: :byzsoc:

I pray for their safe return as well and the safety of those who rescue them.
I am not sure if it was a good idea to announce they were found.
Hopefully they won’t be moved now.
From what I have read the military in nigeria is not happy being criticized and some have complained that boko haram is better armed than the military.
Not sure I would trust the news until the girls are actually returned.
I pray they will be returned soon!

Must be really hard caring for an additional 200 people without having been well prepared. I pray that the kidnappers realize this, and are forced release them.

LOVE! :heart:

Humility is the mother of all virtues; purity, charity and obedience. It is in being humble that our love becomes real, devoted and ardent. If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise you nor disgrace, because you know what you are. If you are blamed you will not be discouraged. If they call you a saint you will not put your self on a pedestal~Mother Theresa.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.