No one believed him when he said he hadn't been drinking. Then researchers found his body was producing alcohol

No one believed him when he said he hadn’t been drinking. Then researchers found his body was producing alcohol

The human body is very interesting.

I wish I had auto-chocolate syndrome.

3 Likes

Calorie free! :chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

Reminds me of a spoof superhero ‘The Brown Bottle’ whose powers only worked when he was totally drunk. Usually strips featuring him would have him mubling and talking in that style the very drunk do.

If memory serves, everybody from cultures which consume dairy products (I think it’s dairy products) also produces a certain amount of alcohol every day. Fermentation isn’t really all that unusual. The reason we don’t feel drunk from fermentation is that the alcohol is metabolized almost as soon as it is as produced.

Reading this I can’t help but think of the story “If you give a mouse a cookie” going in an entirely different direction. (this is possibly an obscure reference).

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.