No peace of mind in my own house,looking for any prayers

In our family house where i live ,i have had big problems with my parents and Psychiatric people because of suspicous stuff that was thrown onto our house which i believe(d) was the work of witchcraft/magic spells

i went through hell over all of this and am still recieving medical treatment

even though ive got the house blessed a few times i cant forget about this whole experience and when i live in my house i cant get all this off my mind and have to live in a house which has been cursed and i never have peace of mind

when i stay at another house ,i feel fine about the different house ,but in my own house i cant get all of this stuff out of my mind and its very hard to stop thinking about it all and i dont think anybody should deserve this in their own home

we are thinking of shifting house and i hope the sooner the better

or i will pray while im there for my mind to find more peace and to cope better with it all

God bless

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying for everyone involved. God bless.

Hi Paul theApostle,

Sorry to hear about your continuing problem in your own house. Let us pray that the Holy Spirit will come upon you today in your house, and cast out any evil spirits that may be dwelling there. Let us pray that your house will soon be restored to peace and spiritual tranquility, so that you may not feel the need to move.

I will include your request in my rosary intentions today,

God bless

Please keep your faith strong, and pray the Holy Spirit enter your house and cleanse it from any evil. Do it with all your faith and love for God. No evil is more powerful than God’s love and might. Pray and sprinkle holy water in every room. Do this daily intil your house in clean of any evel.

I will pray for you.

praying you find peace

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

thank u

my mind is stuck on the fence where part of the stuff was on

i dismantled and smashed part of the fence to find peace years ago but got in trouble for it

i even set the fence(brick) on fire to burn off the stuff

i know i will improve mentally over this in time and i will keep praying

i dont know why my mind is stuck on it but i do know ive had to have medical help to help me with all of this

along with medical help i know we also need spiritual help

thanks for ur prayers
God bless

Praying hard for you.

Praying for your peace.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen. ***

I have been staying in my brothers house lately as im on holidays

its feels good to be in a house where i dont have to think about the house being cursed

i think i will call the priest again for further prayers / blessings in the house

during all the horrible time at my house i was fighting,yelling,screaming and even brawling with my father and fighting all the time with my mum

i was going to Orthodoxy for those years and the greek priests refused to come to my house to bless it because my parents were Catholic,so i went even more mad and took things into my own hands and started to tear the house apart where the suspicous stuff (magic stuff
) was thrown onto

my parents put me into hospital and the police took me a few times away

and to this day the psychiatrists think im mentally ill because i believe someone was performing witchcraft on me

I think ive said it all anyway ,the fighting and yelling that occured in my house with my parents for a long time i cant easily forget or feel good about how i treated my parents
and i dont think i was honoring them by yelling at them for so long

as for the ‘magic stuff’ on the house,no preist has read any prayers against evil even though ive asked them a few times and i cant easily forget about it or have peace of mind over it all

thanks for reading my friends and for praying for us

God be with you

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.