No right to ask

Hello,
I’ve been reading some of the truly sad postings on here, so I feel like I have no right to ask any of you to pray for my situation, but, I’m truly desperate.

Please pray for my husband, Bill, who for a year+ has been blacklisted and used as the scapegoat at his employment. It has started to really affect our family life and his sense of esteem. He is not Catholic, and at the start I thought it was God’s way of bringing him into the faith, but he is even more negative about that subject.
He is the sole breadwinner, we live in a small town with not a lot of options. I don’t want to uproot our children again.

I can’t adequately express to you the anguish…especially since our problems seem to pale in comparison.

Thank you for any small prayer.

You have every right to ask and even the responsibility to.

Praying…

O Dear Jesus, I humbly implore You to grant Your special graces to AnnElizabeth1’s family. May their home be the shrine of peace, purity, love, labor and faith. I beg You, Dear Jesus, to protect and bless all of them, absent and present, living and dead.

O Mary, loving Mother of Jesus, and our Mother, pray to Jesus for their family, for all the families of the world, to guard the cradle of the newborn, the schools of the young and their vocations.

Blessed Saint Joseph, holy guardian of Jesus and Mary, assist them by your prayers in all the necessities of life. Ask of Jesus that special grace which He granted to you, to watch over their home at the pillow of the sick and the dying, so that with Mary and with you, heaven may find their family unbroken in the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Amen.

:crossrc:

Praying for your situation.

God, our Father, I turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as ElizabethAnn’s husband looks for suitable employment.

He needs your wisdom to guide his footsteps along the right path, and to lead him to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. He wishes to use the gifts and talents you have given him, but he needs the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. \

Do not abandon him, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant him this favor we seek so that he may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance.
Grant this through Christ, our Lord.

Amen

I also pray that those who are blacklisting your husband will change their hearts and that he does not despair.

God Bless.

Humbled to the point of tears with your quick responses. I sincerely hope Our Lord blesses you abundantly.

praying for you and your family

Lord, may AnneElizabeth1’s husband come to know and love you more deeply through this trial. May he seek first your Kingdom and your righteousness and have all that he needs added unto him. Please help him to carry his cross heroically. Mother Mary, I recommend this this family to you. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.