Nobody? Mary Mother of God?

JMJ / MMM 100101 Friday
I am a Roman Catholic .. who will not be labelled either "Traditionalist" or "Future, or whatever."

I am assuming this forum is Catholic.

1 January Feast of Mary Mother of God .. is it really? Nobody here aware? or interested?

What's going on? Praise be to Mary Mother of God!
John (JohnJFarren)

[quote="JohnJFarren, post:1, topic:181602"]
JMJ / MMM 100101 Friday
I am a Roman Catholic .. who will not be labelled either "Traditionalist" or "Future, or whatever."

1 January Feast of Mary Mother of God .. is it really? Nobody here aware? or interested?

John (JohnJFarren)

[/quote]

Yes, you are correct, it is the Feast of Mary the Mother of God...and a Holy day of obligation.

Yes! I'm aware I also made my Total Consecration to Mary today. A very special day for me.

I wasn't able to go to Mass today :(, have to talk to my Priest about culpability tomorrow :(

I don't get your point? Are you upset that no one posted on the subject? or that no one was posting at all? I for one was running from work to get to mass, then dinner for the family...

Yes, we're also very much aware. Didn't post on New Year's morning, because we were at Mass! :) Rest of the day, spent with family.

Thank you for the reminder, though. God bless and Happy New Year.

[quote="JohnJFarren, post:1, topic:181602"]
JMJ / MMM 100101 Friday

John (JohnJFarren)

[/quote]

This Forum is Catholic. But not, perhaps, a collection of blogs. Many of us would see no need to note every Solemnity, Feast, Memorial, Optional Memorial, Commoration, Saint's Day, anniversary of an event day, or how many times we went to mass. Or how time we spent in prayers:coffeeread:

You can safely assume that this Forum has plenty of Catholic members who knew about 1 January, went to Mass that day, BUT also had a busy day in secular activities as well.:juggle:

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.