Nolte: CNN Attacks Beto O’Rourke for Being White

Nolte: CNN Attacks Beto O’Rourke for Being White

John Nolte 18 Jan 2019 Breitbart News

Nia-Malika Henderson, a far-left reporter for CNN, who is probably best known as the lady on TV with the voice that makes glass want to break itself, has charged presidential hopeful Beto O’Rourke with the crime of Going-On-a-Journey-of-Self-Exploration-While-White.

The piece is titled “Beto’s Excellent Adventure Drips with White Male Privilege” and drips with the kind of toxic racial and gender resentmen . . . .

This (below) from the CNN article which also implicitly attacks Senator Cruz (mischaracterizing the winner, Senator Ted Cruz, as “the most despised candidate of the cycle” despite Senator Cruz winning and having spent against him about seventy million dollars, yet Cruz winning anyway despite being so allegedly “despised”).

From CNN . . .

But O’Rourke, tall, handsome, white and male, has this latitude, to be and do anything. His privilege even allows him to turn a loss to the most despised candidate of the cycle into a launching pad for a White House run.

Identity politics disguised as “news” from CNN (which is in a certain sense “newsworthy” in and of itself to remind readers of the extent of mainstream media fake news).

Search “most despised Senator” and see what pops up.

Far too early to spend time attacking early democratic candidates when instead energy needs to defend a Presidency which appears to be close to falling into the darkness of political abyss…if something isnt done, POTUS will be defeated by his worst enemy–himself!

CNN really knows how to pick 'em. the other day CNN’s Areva Martin did a radio interview with David Webb and accused him of exercising his “white privilege by virtue of being a white male”. Areva Martin apparently did not know that David Webb is a black male. oops!

7 Likes

Lots of race identified politics coming from the left today.

1 Like

I never thought Stacy had charisma, something essential for winning a national election. I had relatives who knew Kennedy, Clinton, and Obama, they exuded an aura or magnetism when they enter a room. I think Beto has some of this as well.

Why is his party so afraid of him all of a sudden?

I think it’s just a far left section of the party, who want someone like AOC rather than Beto or a Bloomberg.

dvdjs . . .

Search “most despised Senator” and see what pops up.

No.

I am not going to accept media propaganda as a pretext for more media propaganda.

You search it if you want to.

1 Like

CNN really knows how to pick 'em. the other day CNN’s Areva Martin did a radio interview with David Webb and accused him of exercising his “white privilege by virtue of being a white male”. Areva Martin apparently did not know that David Webb is a black male. oops!

Yes. I saw that too.

CNN has degenerated into quite a fake news producing video tabloid.

On another thread regarding the Martin story I mentioned about CNN’S Brooke Baldwin in her rush to attack “anything President Trump”, asserted that Congress has term limits!

Of course Congress does NOT have “term limits”.

Brooke Baldwin falls on her face while trying to burn Trump, thinks Congress already has term limits

Dana Bash did a yeoman’s job attempting to cover-up live, on-air, for this incompetence.

The same kind of incompetence we are seeing right here with the REASONS GIVEN against Beto (as well as having to manufacture a dig or two in against Senator Cruz into the “news” story).

Look. I am no Beto fan. But it is inappropriate to attack people based upon the color of their skin.

And that is EXACTLY what this CNN “news” person (Nia-Malika Henderson) is doing. Attacking people based upon the color of their skin.

1 Like

They should be encouraged at every opportunity.

They’re going to find out just how hard it is to be truly inclusive when everyone escalates identity politics with each other.

I have, and I have found that referring to Cruz as the most despised Seanator is hardly original to this author.

1 Like

dvdjs (on Senator Cruz or “Cruz”). . . .

I have, and I have found that referring to Cruz as the most despised Senator is hardly original to thi swas author.

Well there ya go!

I guess you can believe whatever you want then.

Senator Cruz is widely outspent, Beto is a media darling, hollywood flies in to attempt to sway the Texas election, . . . .

. . . .Senator Cruz wins anyway . . . .

. . . And dvdjs and others give “Cruz” their most despised Senator award.

I’ll take that as a compliment for Senator Cruz.

1 Like

I not only believe, but have evidence of many, many stories discussing Cruz in the terms that you highlighted and took exception to, as though unfounded.

dvdjs (on why he is a believer on propaganda against Senator Cruz) . . .

I not only believe, but have evidence of many, many stories discussing . .

Well there you go then.

Looks like your LexisNexis or Google or whatever of such charges seals it for you.

But I will have no part in it.

It certainly seals the case of the existence of such charges. Whether the charges are deserved or not is another story.

dvdjs . . .

It certainly seals the case of the existence of such charges.

No it doesn’t.

It just propagates propaganda. The “existence” is manufactured.

The search reveals many links to many stories from many sources about Cruz being hte most despised Senator. Those stories exists.

Those stories exists.

Which are meaningless propaganda.

(Just like attacking Beto because he is white is meaningless propaganda – “meaningless” except for those who fall for such manipulative spoofs)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.