If you only want to answer something specific just start with the number. I use a number of big theology words, that I’ve learned in my own research and from my dad and youth pastor I hope that doesn’t scare anyone off from taking a crack at this. And yes you read that right youth pastor I’m in highschool and am interested to learn hope this doesn’t inrage anyone, I doubt it will but can’t be too careful in 2019 clown-world.
1)So how do you justify the Pope in scripture.
2) What is your belief on Total Depravity( I would be interested in a discussion on TULIP in general with a Catholic).
3)How does purgatory work.
4) How is praying to patron saints and Mary not idolatry.
5) How do you justify the baptism of infants(since they do not comprehend their own existence much less an unseen God).
6) What are your beliefs on free-will.
6.2) How does free-will not limit the sovereign authority of God over his creation.
7) How do you justify continueism( or the idea that the powers of Christ and the Apostles continue on to this day).
8) How is the Catholic Church the first church if in the letters of the Apostle Paul he writes about how the church should be established there is not supposed to be a singular church leader and all the churches are addressed as separate churches but one in Christ.
9) How can the Pope claim to be infallible, if so then his sermons(I don’t know if that’s the word you use) should be biblical Canon.
10) Why do you call your priest father when in Matthew 23:9 that is forbidden.