North African Men Suspected Of Stoning Transgender Women In German City

jpost.com/International/North-African-men-attempt-to-stone-transgender-women-in-German-city-441695

BERLIN — Three young men from North Africa were arrested on Saturday in the western German city of Dortmund for stoning two transgender women.

The article continues at the link.

This is only going to get worse.

The real question is when are folks going to stop making excuses and looking at the situation even if it is personally tough.

From the story:

Dortmund police official Kim-Ben Freigang said the suspects told the police that “such persons must be stoned.”

Also from the story:

The three men are between 16 and 18 years-old and are known to the authorities from **theft **and assault arrests.

So, I assume these young pious men would be completely on board with having their hands cut off, too.

Yeah, John 8:7, indeed.:thumbsup:

That’s just an expression of cultural diversity. Isn’t that what some people want in their countries and communities…diversity at any cost?

Thats a pretty juicy piece. Whew, glad the police made it on time.

A police car appeared at the train station as the stoning attack unfolded and arrested the men.

The real good news is they were there to protect the transguy but the Cologne women not so lucky.

OK, I will ask the question…what the heck is a “transgender woman” Is it a woman posing as a man, or is it a man dressed up like a woman? AND…how could other people discern this?? I am a 69 year old woman who is asking an honest question and I hope to get an honest answer here at CAF. Thank you.

It means someone of male body who identifies as being a woman. Dress is only a secondary issue.

This can sometimes be discerned via the secondary body characteristics, viz., Adam’s apple, “man hands,” big feet, thick facial bones, etc. No matter what is done, the male body can never be fully “femalized” or vice versa. Every soma cell will remain in its birth DNA literally forever (via bodily resurrection)

ICXC NIKA

Women are lower than trans people in the SJW oppression hierarchy.

SJW?

Social Justice Warrior

A man dressed up like and who thinks he’s a woman.

Thank you. I will continue to pray for these people that the Lord will heal their minds. As for the attackers, they need ur prayers as well. Violence solves nothing.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.