North Carolina hit with subpoena for millions of voter records by federal officials investigating fraud

Federal immigration officials have subpoenaed more than 20 million documents related to voter records in North Carolina as part of an investigation into alleged fraud.

The official request is “the most exhaustive on record” for election officials, North Carolina State Board of Elections and Ethics Enforcement (NCSBE) attorney Josh Lawson said to the assistant U.S. attorney named on the subpoena in an email, which was provided to Fox News.

The request comes just weeks after Justice Department officials charged 19 foreign nationals with illegal voting in North Carolina in the 2016 election. The cases are also being investigated by the Immigration and Custom Enforcements (ICE) agency.

Ah. I see what you were talking about in the other thread. So ICE has gotten a District Court to issue a subpoena.

That is a very, very far cry from your claim (in the other thread) that:

They just found a bunch of fraud in one of the Carolinas.

But the left said there was no evidence of voter fraud? Now they will turn to the next argument which is that it doesn’t really matter if you have fraudulent votes. I actually agree. But that just reveals the lie that every vote counts. It doesn’t. Of course that won’t stop the left from going on about how sacred voting is and how any laws that make it ‘difficult’ for anyone to register are a grave injustice.

If you see evidence of voter fraud in this story, please, point us to it.

I don’t think that that was said. There were several incidents in the last Presidential election of fraudulent votes for Trump that made the news. But what we are talking about in NC has a likelihood similar to be struck by lightning there.

It is the third paragraph

The request comes just weeks after Justice Department officials charged 19 foreign nationals with illegal voting in North Carolina in the 2016 election.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.