North Korea is constructing new missiles

EXCERPT:
U.S. intelligence agencies indicate North Korea is building new missiles, officials told The Washington Post on Monday, weeks after President Trump declared the nation is “no longer a Nuclear Threat.”

Satellite images taken in recent weeks appear to show that at least one and possibly two liquid-fueled intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) are being worked on at a large research facility in Sanumdong, outside of the capital of Pyongyang.

This is the same facility where the country first produced ICBMs that could reach the U.S., the newspaper noted. The classified intelligence comes weeks after Trump’s June summit with North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong Un.

“We see them going to work, just as before,” said one U.S. official who spoke to the Post on the condition of anonymity.

U.S. spy networks can reportedly view supply trucks and other vehicles around the missile facility daily.

A bright-red covered trailer, identical to those the country used to transport previous ICBMs, was photographed on July 7 at the facility’s loading area.
Independent missile experts told the newspaper that they are observing the same activity.

The facility is “not dead, by any stretch of the imagination,” said Jeffrey Lewis, director of the East Asia Nonproliferation Program at the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies.

Third thread on this. Must be news in USA. ?

New missiles could very well be on NoKo’s “things to do today”. Its an ongoing sitch- u-ation! The status of “no longer a nuclear threat” leaves open many scenarios that sum that up! Those scenarios belong to the USA and are designed to be totally effective.

Might be the trade negotiations with China are not going as China wants them to.

While logic would seem to indicate that China has some meaningful influence with Kim, I am afraid that idea is too hopeful, too optimistic.

North Korea said to denuclearise. It didn’t say it won’t build missiles.

I don’t think that there is a signed agreement to do either.

which officials?

You should pose that question to MORGAN GSTALTER who wrote the article from which you quote. Maybe you will be able to find an email address here:

http://thehill.com

Be sure to share what you find out.

You might be right. But in my mind, if China says “jump”, Kim asks how high.

Was unable to find the article you mentioned.

Could you post it “better”?

[I did find this one: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-15/former-cia-officer-clinton-involved-biggest-treason-history?]

It was right there on The Hill front page.

[“Mueller is either a complete moron, which he is not, or he overlooked the biggest counterterrorism cases in U.S. history. It involved Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, Uranium One and, of course, the destruction of all the emails and evidence and her secret server, and on and on and on it goes, and he (Mueller) ignored it all.” ]

[“The most bizarre thing is the people who protected her from clear felonious activity and violations of the Espionage Act. James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence, was protecting her and leaking things to the media and lying. You had John Brennan, Director of the CIA, protecting her by starting a false investigation (on Trump) and stirring things up with this (false/unverified) dossier. You had James Comey, Director of the FBI, protecting her…

Then, you’ve got Peter Strzok protecting her, and now it appears the United Kingdom GCHQ was using NSA information to target Donald Trump and protect Hillary Clinton. You have to ask yourself what kind of power or connections does this woman have to get all of these members of the Deep State, Shadow Government to risk their own criminal penalties to protect her and try to get her elected? That is the Shadow Government. That is the Deep State. That is what is so chilling about this whole thing…

This is deep. This is dark. This is as dark as it gets, and this is the biggest espionage case involving government officials in the history of this country.” ]

My post was in response to your question to me:

closed #14

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.