Not a "trick question"

What does the Incarnation mean to YOU, and what ought it mean to the rest of us?:rolleyes:

[quote="PJM, post:1, topic:310099"]
What does the Incarnation mean to YOU, and what ought it mean to the rest of us?:rolleyes:

[/quote]

God becoming man in the person of Jesus Christ.

God Bless

True Sacrificial Love

God humbled himself to become like me so that I could know him, love him and spend eternity with him.

-Tim-

Love…Hope…Assurance…Challenge…Example…Fulfillment…Peace…Humility…Perfection…

And each of the above would require a volume of it’s own to explain…

Peace
James

Of all the ways I could think of to save humanity and to comunicate with us, the Incarnation is a phenominal way! God has always communicated with the human race ever since He created it. He spoke verbally, He provided written and oral divine words. But to become man and dwell among those He created is perfect! Then establishing an organized Gospel teaching and preaching Church divinely inspired to lead people to Heaven!

The Incarnation means this to me. That God really wanted to reach out to His created beings so badly that He became human to do so!

A particular verse comes to mind; I believe it will say what I would, and perhaps even more:

[BIBLEDRB]John 3:16[/BIBLEDRB]

=COPLAND 3;10198571]Of all the ways I could think of to save humanity and to comunicate with us, the Incarnation is a phenominal way! God has always communicated with the human race ever since He created it. He spoke verbally, He provided written and oral divine words. But to become man and dwell among those He created is perfect! Then establishing an organized Gospel teaching and preaching Church divinely inspired to lead people to Heaven!

The Incarnation means this to me. That God really wanted to reach out to His created beings so badly that He became human to do so!

Thank you;
Well done:)

=Immacolata;10198918]A particular verse comes to mind; I believe it will say what I would, and perhaps even more:

[BIBLEDRB]John 3:16[/BIBLEDRB]

OK :slight_smile:

BUT what my friend deoes that mean?

God Bless,

pat/PJM

What does it mean to me?

The Incarnation, to me, represents God’s everlasting love for humanity; because of that love for us, He humbled Himself as a human so that we may be released from the bonds of sin and be with Him in everlasting life.

To me, the Incarnation, along with the Crucifixion, is one of the greatest examples of God’s love for each and every once of us as His children.

=Immacolata;10199492]What does it mean to me?

The Incarnation, to me, represents God’s everlasting love for humanity; because of that love for us, He humbled Himself as a human so that we may be released from the bonds of sin and be with Him in everlasting life.

To me, the Incarnation, along with the Crucifixion, is one of the greatest examples of God’s love for each and every once of us as His children.

VERY GOOD:thumbsup:

But does it demand any responce?

The opportunity to be saved.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.