Not being facetious

You might check out this site: wizbangblog.com/2007/02/26/al-gores-own-inconvenient-truth.php

Sorry, I don’t know how to make it pretty. It talks about the President’s farm. Seems pretty green to me.

That sounds like an interesting book! I love the term “greenhouse gasbags”; it’s perfect!

Until the greenhouse gasbags move out of their mansions and into small houses or apartments, until they start using the public bus to get around, and until they change their own lifestyle instead of just “offsetting” it, I have no use for their message.

If they want to help the world, let them start by giving the shirts off their own backs, instead of trying to give the shirts off ours.

Am I glad I never voted for Al Gore? You bet! What are the chances I ever will vote for him? About those of a snowball in you-know-where. :smiley:

Crazy Internet Junkies Society
Carrier of the Angelic Sparkles Sprinkle Bag

…joke post?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.