Not finding any, Gore airbrushes in hurricanes for his new book

wattsupwiththat.com/2009/11/19/not-finding-any-gore-airbrushes-in-hurricanes-for-his-new-book/

Will the Nobel Prize committee withdraw the award they made to Gore?

[quote="fultonfish, post:2, topic:177728"]
Will the Nobel Prize committee withdraw the award they made to Gore?

[/quote]

No, that would go against the liberal dogma that the end justifies the means.

Gore lost whatever credibility he might have had long ago.

I think somebody airbrushed Gore

Did Al Gore airbrush the polar bears, also? Or did he merely use computer graphics.

Enough of all this fairy tale, made up, fake, phony "stuff" that he is trying to pass off as science.

And these "people" are using all this fakery to try to get cap & trade and global taxes imposed on the rich [translation: anyone who lives in the United States, except for illegal aliens].

[quote="fultonfish, post:6, topic:177728"]
Did Al Gore airbrush the polar bears, also? Or did he merely use computer graphics.

Enough of all this fairy tale, made up, fake, phony "stuff" that he is trying to pass off as science.

And these "people" are using all this fakery to try to get cap & trade and global taxes imposed on the rich [translation: anyone who lives in the United States, except for illegal aliens].

[/quote]

Is that the one with the polar bear stuck on a ice berg? If so it isn't faked. It was taken by a Australian biology student while on a field trip to Canada. She said " I didn't see them get on and i didn't see them get off. I have no idea if they were stuck" She also said that the picture in question was taken in late spring earlier summer. She also said its not unusal to see polar bears on small icebergs. as they can swim something like 60 miles in a day and often stop to rest on free floating icebergs.

Go ahead, make fun.

The guy is reinflating a govt/private industry bubble that will make the subprime lending bubble look like a lollipop. Trillions, baby,Trillions! You can buy those carbon credits 11 cents on the dollar now and he's taking your tax money when he cashes in.

The man is a genius. I was touched when Al Gore—or, as he is known in his own language, Gore-Al—placed his son, Kal-Al, gently in the one-passenger rocket ship (a refigured Prius, powered with solar panels), his brow furrowed by the great weight he carried in preserving the sole survivor of our hubristic folly.

"There is nothing left now but to ensure that my infant son does not meet the same fate as the rest of my doomed race," Gore said. "I will send him to a new planet, where he will, I hope, be raised by simple but kindly country folk and grow up to be a hero and protector to his adopted home."

More here:

theonion.com/content/news/al_gore_places_infant_son_in

dj-Al

dj

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.