Not going through with it

I cannot thank you all enough for your prayers…they truly helped me SO much. I am so happy that I posted and cried out for help.

I told Pat this evening that I just can’t do it.

So we are not. We are going to make it work. Our priest is coming over tomorrow to talk with us.

Thank you again.

Praise be to God!!! :signofcross:

I’m sure everyone here will continue praying for you! :grouphug:

Praise be to GOD!!!:crossrc:

I will continue to pray for all 3 of you! :blessyou:

Be not afraid. Nothing is impossible for God.

Pray to St. Maximilian Kolbe. He is the patron saint of Respect Life. He gave his life that another might live. He will pray for you and you will come out ok.

Fraternally,

Br. JR, OSF :slight_smile:

God bless you.

As for your eating disorder… I don’t think anyone had a bigger problem than Nicole Richie when she got pregnant. She licked her eating disorder and became so beautiful in her pregnancy and had a gorgeous little girl. Now she’s going to have another baby and I really love to see pictures of how beautiful and happy she looks. Those babies saved her life.

I’m proud of you. You made a wonderful decision. God will see you through this and provide for you.

Praise the LORD!!! Pat, you and DH will be in our prayers.

If my sister can do it with 5 kids w/only 1 income, so can you.

God Bless.

Pat’s Wife I LOVE you right now. I really do! Yay yay yay!!! You are so brave and I am so proud of you!!! I will continue to hold you both, and your sweet baby in my prayers.

PatsWife,
I am SO VERY HAPPY for you.
You made the right decision. I know how hard this choice was for you.
This took SO much courage and bravery on your part - I’m proud of you honey!:slight_smile:
Please keep us posted and know that you are NOT ALONE and there is ALWAYS help available for you.

I am SOOO proud of you! :hug1:

I will be praying for you and - don’t be afraid to get help with all the concerns you listed!! Reach out to others; you are not alone. If it will be difficult, don’t lose hope and don’t despair, unite your sufferings to that of Jesus, remember, HE IS WITH YOU. **You can do it. **

HUGS :hug1:

AMEN SISTER!!! THATS WHATS UP!!

:D:D:D:D:thumbsup:

Thanks be to God,
My prayers will continue to be with you, your husband and the little one which is on the way :slight_smile:

Thank God! :extrahappy:

Be assured of my prayers during your pregnancy…:hug1:

Gosh, I’m crying…:D:D:D

I’m so HAPPY to hear this!!! :extrahappy: I will definitely continue to pray for you and your little one!!!
Congratulations on this new little life growing inside of you :).

:DYou all know how I feel! Praise God form whome all blessings flow Praise Him all creatures here below Praise Him above the Heavenly host Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! AMEN! :slight_smile:

Thank you, Lord!!
This truly has made me cry with joy.

Oh, thank God, PatsWife, and thank you! Please let us know how things are going, ok? If you start feeling down or overwhelmed, come right back here and we’ll surround you and make sure you know you’re not alone. You’ve got lots of friends here now.

Thanks be to GOD! How good is our Lord! Mrs. Pat, you will find uncountable blessings in your life. I will continue to pray for you, and please don’t be afraid to make use of those resources. Birthright and Crisis Pregnancy Center can provide you with baby clothes and equipment (car seats, high chairs, blankets, cribs), and even some maternity clothes. Also, enroll yourself in the WIC program (Women, Infants and Children). You can get food vouchers for yourself to have healthy food during your pregnancy, and baby food and/or formula after your baby is born. However, I recommend breastfeeding, because it saves money (no bottles and nipples to buy).
See if you can get enrolled in Medicaid, as well. In some states, there are programs that specifically provide for pregnant women and their children, and have liberal income eligibility.
Anyways, keep us posted, and we will pray for you. And post a pic of your baby after he/she is born.
You have my prayers and thoughts. I will light a candle for you at Divine Liturgy tomorrow.

See girl you ARE much stronger than you think! God bless you and your family! It may seem like a hard road but God will never let you down. Seek Him first always and He shall direct thy paths :slight_smile:

Praise God! :slight_smile: I’m SO happy and excited for you! I’ll keep you & family in my prayers these next few months.

God bless you, your husband, and your baby :). I will continue to pray for you and your family.

((Hugs)) to you!

Just wanted to apologize to you if I was being harsh in the other thread. I’m really proud of you. You have no idea how lucky you are to have that life w/in you. We have been trying to build a family for the past 28 months and I have lost 4 children (so no live ones yet, 3 were mine biologically, one was going to be adopted); I almost died with the last loss, being why I’m so passionate when in comes to being against abortion. I pray that everything goes right for you and your baby.

You made the right choice! You have no idea how badly I have had it all day because of what you had posted earlier. I am not lying, I was crying all day long. You just made my day!

God is the giver of life and he chose YOU to bring a new life to this world. I pray you can overcome all your difficulties and that your baby can help you overcome your ED.

:hug1: :hug1: :hug1: :hug1: :hug1: :hug1: :hug1: :hug1:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.