Not important but pray a little for my marriage :)

Not sure if I want my marriage to survive any more.
I feel not comfortable living with her
about 3 months I do not talk with my wife .
For years I have had problem with her.
Some times I ask God to make this separation time longer so that I can live in peace . we are living in a big house I just go to my room . The same house with two kids how ever I am all by myself.

I am tired of her so much. her voice , her presence, even sex with her has become a big burden, what so ever coming from her side hurts me.
The only reason that I do not go for divorce is that
I do not want to be deprived of God’s grace.

God is the only reason I am still staying with her.
I am sacrificing my life because I love Jesus and I want
to follow him. but Jesus wants me to love not to hate so
I am trying to forgive her and force myself to love
perhaps that is the reason I am here and am asking for a sort of prayer. am not sure what I want.
If there is any way I can get rid of her, forget her, and not to see her in my life while I can still stay in my faith please pray for that first.
Second. If the first one is not possible please pray for a miracle that hearts will change.

But at the end this post is not so important and I am sure in this world there are a lot of people who need your prayer so do not care much.

I have mixed feelings and confused.

But I am right now happy,
God loves me so much and he know I will try my best to follow his command , If she asks for forgiveness and humbles herself
I have to forgive her and start again.
but I need still some more beautiful time without her.:slight_smile:

I am sad for your unhappiness and the unhappiness of your wife.
I pray that God’s grace will flood into the hearts of your family, and lead you all to happiness.

This is in fact an important post as God has sanctified marraige, and the happiness of a husband, a wife, and two children are involved.

I ask the Lord Jesus to touch both your hearts with humility, with honest recognition of where fault lies in self as well as the other, and with genuine love and forgiveness, not just tolerance which is, in itself, a betrayal of love.
I ask the Lord Jesus to show their parent that to have two children but to be detached from them is betrayal of the love a father should have for his children.

I ask Jesus to heal whatever fault is on the wif’e’s side, and also to heal whatever causes this lack of love in this man. Please give whatever priestly or professional help is needed to heal the inner lives of these two people, and to heal their relationship.

God bless you. :slight_smile:
Thank you for asking our prayers for you and your family in you needs. I will keep you all much in my prayers…

…For Jesus said, “Have you not read that from the beginning, the creator made them male and female and this is why a man must leave father and mother, and cling to his wife, and the two become one body? They are no longer two, therefore, but one body. So, then, what God has united, man must not divide.” [Matthew 19:4-6]
** “Husbands, love your wives and treat them with gentleness.” **[Colossians 3:19] **“Give way to one another in obedience to Christ. Wives should regard their husband as they do the Lord…Husbands should love their wives just as Christ loved the Church…each one of you must love his wife as he loves himself; and let every wife respect her husband.” **[Ephesians 5:21, 25, 33]

Thank you for your time. :slight_smile:

Father,
You hear the cry of Your child, not by his words, but by the weight of grief and anxiety on his heart. He is desperately trying to stay faithful to the teachings of Your Son, but there is an obstacle he struggles with. By the power of Your Holy Spirit, who is the Love You share with Your Son, come into the lives of these Your children.

Let the grace of Your unconditional Love flood their hearts so that the eyes of their hearts will be open to seeing Your Will.

Again, please look kindly on his desire to be obedient to Your decrees and lead his heart and his wife’s heart to know what is right in Your eyes.

Mother Mary, please pray for this family.
Saint Joseph, please pray for this family.
All Angels and All Saints, please pray for this family.

Amen. Amen.
+

Praying for you and your family.Jafar,Please try to forgive whatever was said or done.It would be a victory for you and release you from the pain and suffering and start a process of healing.Respectfully,Rocky.

Hi Jafar …
It’s really sad what you’ve posted and I really know what are you feeling about.
In the other hand, it’s wonderful what you have said about God’s graces.
“God is the only reason I am still staying with her.” I thank God for your faith.
I think that there is good and bad things in each one of us.
It’s important to show our good things to other, but it’s more important to search and find the good things of others.
Your wife, as much as you, no doubt has good things. Why don’t you try to find them, at least one of them, then I’m sure your mutual life will change.
God will not leave you.
Warmly Tarek

Jafar,
I do not think that staying in a marriage (only because of God) is a bad thing. It is a grace. Marriage is a sacrament instituted by Christ himself. You must stay strong for your family - as the head of your family. Sometimes a little distance can be a good thing - but not for long. Try to come together - you and your wife. Your children need to see that the two of you love each other. As Christ loves his church, so must you love your wife. (and she must love you). I know this is very difficult, but with all of us praying for you, I know that you can reconcile with your wife. You will be in my rosaries daily.

Blessings,
Judi

Jafar,

This is a personal question, but did you marry for love? If not, it might explain your feelings. But this isn’t to say I know, nor do I want to confuse you any further. Please forgive me if I have.

I don’t know of a cause of depression, but I can ask God to give you graces. :slight_smile:

Praying!

Jafar, this is really important! I am saying a couple of prayers for you.

Dear Jesus,
Please work Your peace in Jafar’s life and marriage. His marriage is in serious trouble and he needs your strength and comfort. Replace the loneliness, anger and pain that he has being feeling with the virtues of patience and love. Help him to seek guidence from a good and holy priest and pour out all the graces that he needs to protect and save his marriage.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for you Jafar

Jafar, I understand the feelings you have described, and can offer you this suggestion: that you see God in your wife. God is present in each one of us. I suggest that you do the following for the next 3 months: take time out of each day to say one loving thing to your wife whether you ‘feel’ it or not, and say it as you visualize the Holy Family standing in the same room with both of you. Anyone who listens to pure messages of love for 3 months would respond positively. Add to this a daily prayer (for example, the Rosary) for the grace of the Holy Spirit to bless your marriage. I will pray for you and your wife.

God bless you both.

James

Jafar, there is one thing you should correct on your side: “If she asks for forgiveness and humbles herself
I have to forgive her and start again.” No Jafar: you must forgive her unconditionally whether or not she is sorry. This is your responsibility. Her responsibility is to truly repent her sins. Only when there is forgiveness will there be peace.

still praying

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

St Michael please pray for this marriage

Praying for your marriage and family…

praying

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Amen

In Jesus’ name, Father, please flood You graces on this couple, and this family and lead them to live the fullness of Your loving will. Please answer our prayers for them.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.