Not In My Country: Muslim Covert To Christianity Threatened With Death By Her Own Father

liveleak.com/view?i=e58_1250057315

Not In My Country: Muslim Covert To Christianity Threatened With Death By Her Own Father

Listen to the pleas of the young woman, an American citizen and a recent convert to Christianity who is now is “halal” to her father, her family. Her family may send her to their native Sri Lanka and placed in an institution for those who don’t pull the ISLAMIST line, or worse

Download the video at the link above

It is indeed terrible. Why is it that saying “Merry Christmas” is a crime but killing your daughter for making a rational decision is okay?

The word “halal” does not make sense here. It means “permissable according to the dictum of Islamic law”, frequently with reference to food. Awful story anway.

Yeah I think someone didn’t realise the difference between haram and halal there.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.