NOT pregnant...VERY BUMMED!

My husband and I have been married…according to “the ticker”…fifteen months now. We have been trying to conceive from day one, with NO luck.

This month I thought I might finally be pregnant, as my period didn’t start. Now, unfortunately I’m cramping…so I know it’s coming. :frowning:

I am SO BUMMED. I :crying: everytime I get my period. I know this is the major source of my depression right now. I am SO SAD. I feel worthless to God.

We have decided to not use any costly medical care/treatments, as we are putting that money aside for trying to adopt later on, once college is taken care of. Paying off college, it seems like it will be forever before we can finally adopt. And I know it takes a while once the process is started, years even.

Please pray for me and my husband. Pray for our financial struggles to be resolved, for healing of my depression/anxiety, and for a miracle baby to be sent our way. :heaven:

Thanks. May God bless you and yours for your kindness to us. :signofcross:

Added to the list…you list is getting so long that I need a new notebook!! :eek:

Just kidding…I will be praying. :signofcross:

All in God’s time.

Practice makes perfect. :smiley:

My husband and I have been married for almost 3 yrs. and no babies for us yet. We go through periods of “baby fever” and other times where we are a little more sane :wink: and realize that now is obviously not the time (and we’re glad about it!). I understand your sadness and disappointment b/c I really do experience it too. My last period was almost 3 mos. late which made me think that I might be pregnant. I took a couple of tests and they were negative, which totally bummed me out. But, there are other times when I’m grateful that my husband and I have this time together. I mean, there would be no coming home from work and cuddling on the couch watching TV if we had a little one to chase around! :slight_smile: I just hate when my messed up body does things to get my hopes up (like not having a period for a couple of months). It just starts the whole process over again…

I will remember you in my prayers.

Thanks Mirror Mirror…God bless you and yours. :slight_smile:

BTW: If you want I can just fill out a notebook and mail it to you. That ought to keep you busy for a while…and make you pretty darn saintly in the process! :wink:

Thanks so much! I will pray for you and your husband too! God bless you and Mary keep you! :slight_smile:

Prayers, hun.

I am so sorry you’re struggling… I’ve been there myself.

I highly advise you to visit your OB and ask questions about your infertility.
Often times there is a basic imbalance in your system (thyroid issues are common and can be medically treated… not to mention dozens of other issues that have infertility as a side effect)…

A simple blood test can be done to rule out these issues… and you’d be treating a root problem… not just the infertility.

You’ll be in my prayers.

Thanks so much “mylo” and Emily. God bless you both. :slight_smile:

Praying for you Convert.:gopray:

Thanks Stitch…I can always count on you. God bless you for your kindness. You are very sweet! :slight_smile:

My heart sank when I read the subject line…Praying for you!! :gopray:

Thank you so much! May God bless you and yours for your kindness to us. :slight_smile:

your in my prayers tonight missy

Thank you so much! God bless you too! :slight_smile:

I’ll pray for you. Please consider seeing a gyn and at least getting a good check up. You’ve seen my story in the infertility thread and while I’m probably an oddity, not getting pregnant saved my life. I hope you have all the children God plans for you!

Well thank you. That’s very sweet of you. I have read your story and it is very touching…not odd. Hope your feeling better yourself. God bless you and yours! :slight_smile:

May God bless your marriage and make it fruitful. May He heal you of all illness and answer your prayers.

Through the intercession of Mary, Mother of God and our Mother.

Amen

Praying.:crossrc:

Thanks Linda Marie! Thanks mommyof4!

May God bless you and yours for your kindness to me! :slight_smile:

I am keeping you and your husband in my prayers.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.