Not sure when to go to Confession

Hi everyone,
I'm and not sure whether i should go to confession today to a priest i don't usually go to, or in two days to one of the priests that know me better. I could ask a priest later today or possibly tomorrow but it wouldn't be one of the scheduled times. i'm scrupulous and really worried on what to do. i'm also nervous about asking one of the priests outside of the scheduled time and church. any help would be great.

thanks!

Since you mention scruples - the age old practice is for those who struggle with such to have one* regular confessor* who knows them and their difficulties and even takes a particular responsibility for them.

(that being said it may be that one might need to go to another on a given occasion).

One can go today (ordinarily one is free to go anywhere and even call for an appointment)

Thanks! one of the priests is helping me with my scruples and knows my sins really well, and i want to go to him, but i don't want to delay my confession either because i may be in mortal sin. i'm think maybe ill just go soon so though thanks

[quote="Christ_Conquers, post:4, topic:324165"]
Thanks! one of the priests is helping me with my scruples and knows my sins really well, and i want to go to him,

[/quote]

When you see him next --discuss his being your regular confessor and his taking this responsiblity for you....

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.