Not well asking for prayers

I am not feeling well. I have been ill with multiple problems for some time. Lupus? Were not sure yet. I am very weak and tired. I try to do minor things and get out of breath. I am not sure if it is my thyroid disorder. I probrably need tests. I get so emotionally drained from dealing with this for so long. It has been 20 years now and I am slowing down even more. Please pray for me for healing and peace about the situation.

Praying for you

praying

Praying for you…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

My dear sister, 20 years is a long time to be unwell. I pray that you will have the autoimmune illness blood tests soon, as to be diagnosed definitely with any illness does take to anxious wondering out of the equasion and means you can move towards health and vitality with proper treatment or diet. I ask the Lord that you will act soon. Bless you, Trishie

"For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds," says the Lord. (Jeremiah 30:17)

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: who forgives all your iniquities; who heals all your diseases …" (Psalm 103:2)

He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them….” (Psalm 107:20)

Praying for you.

Youre in my prayers. 20 years of being ill? OK, You need to seek new doctors!! Sounds like auto immune disorders…keep getting tested and retested and dont stop, don’t give up…you are in our prayers.

Praying very hard for your complete recovery!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.