"Note takers" Bible- Catholic Edition

I’ve run across some non-Catholic bibles called note-takers edition. In short, they have very wide margins to allow space for scribbling notes. I’ve tried to use some of the bibles I have for this purpose, but with the narrow margins, I always run out of room or can’t read what I wrote because I was trying to write so small. I’ve search for a Catholic version of such a bible without luck.

Does anyone know of a good Catholic bible with these features? If not, maybe we could get our friends at Ignatius Press to publish one.

:wink:

This might be the closest you get, it is called the NRSV Notetakers Bible with Apocrypha. It contains all the books in the Catholic Canon.

Amazon: amazon.com/gp/product/B006MM2VLG?ie=UTF8&at=&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links

Online review: biblereadingproject.com/2010/09/review-nrsv-notetakers-bible.html?m=1

Here might be a better link to the Amazon listing:

amazon.com/Notetakers-Bible-Oxford-University-Press/dp/0195289226/ref=pd_cp_b_1

I really like that idea and may even produce one for publication myself. I could easily make one and make it available for everyone. I may very well do it! I would probably have to make it a Douay-Rheims Bible due to copyright laws. I like the idea of calling it a “Self-Glossing Bible”.

E books like kindle give you some options, but nothing beats Verbum by Logos

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.