Novena (St. Philomena) to end child abuse

I have a thread on this already and in that thread we are all praying for two children, my niece and nephew, who are being abused of at their dad’s house on his days of visitation. Can all of you who read this join in with all of us who have been on the other thread for the intention mentioned below. It is a Novena to St. Philomena. The court date is soon, Sept. 6th and it will address the dad’s visitation. We need your prayers. Thank you for your support. It starts tomorrow. If you want details of the case, read the thread “Prayer warriors please help and others! Kids going on visitation.” in the prayer intention forum.

Novena Prayer to St. Philomena (August 28 to September 5)

O faithful virgin and glorious martyr, Saint Philomena, who works so many miracles on behalf of the poor and sorrowing, have pity on me. Thou knowest the multitude and diversity of my needs. Behold me at thy feet, full of misery, but full of hope. I entreat thy charity, O great saint! Graciously hear me and obtain from God a favorable answer to the request which I now humbly lay before thee.

(Here specify your intention**–For Norma’s children to be protected from all evil influences and for their father’s visitation rights to be permanently revoked.)**

I am firmly convinced that through thy merits, through the scorn, the sufferings, the death thou didst endure, united to the merits of the Passion and Death of Jesus, thy Spouse, I shall obtain what I ask of thee, and in the joy of my heart I will bless God, who is admirable in His saints. Amen.

Praying with you, for your intention, and for others who are abused.:byzsoc:

Praying the the Children, their mother, and their father. May God be the judge in this case and may he protect the children from harm.

I’m praying for them! :crossrc:

:crossrc:

Joining you in prayer.

Mine too (and while I’m at it I’ll pray to St Philomena for a few intentions of my own too)

Quick reminder to everyone: Day 1! :gopray:

Praying for those 2 children!

:signofcross: :highprayer: for your special intention that the children are safe, Let us pray to the Lord; Lord hear our prayer
Amen, so be it
Dessert

Praying.:gopray2:

Praying for them and all children.

:blessyou:

day 2
For Norma’s children to be protected from the violence.
Let us pray to the Lord
Lord hear our prayer!
Dessert :signofcross: :highprayer:

Done:gopray2:

We started last night :signofcross:

Praying for the end of this wicked abuse. :gopray2:

Day 3 everyone. Thanks for all of your prayers. Luis was abused over this past weekend and has a mark on his lower back of a belt impression. DCF is looking into it and Child Protective Team sees him tomorrow. DCF is Department of Children and Families and is the same as Child Protective Services in other states.

praying for the interccession of Saint Philomena
for the family
:signofcross: :highprayer:

Dessert

These poor children this is so sad:gopray2: ! Praying Day 3

Praying, still as joined in two hearts, the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary through the intercession of St. Philomena. Amen
:signofcross: :highprayer:
Dessert

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.