Novena to saint michael

DAY 1

St. Michael, reflection of God’s beauty, holiness, and majesty, - intercede for us before God’s holy throne. You are the chosen protector of all God’s people, - present my prayer of praise and supplication at the throne of God.

O God, through the intercession of St. Michael and the heavenly choir of the seraphim, instill in my heart the flame of charity, that I may love you with my whole heart and seek to love others as you love me. Keep me faithful to your love today and open my heart to receive the blessings you want to pour out on me, especially the grace that I ask for at this time.

Lord, help me find a good job, Help me get back into college and finish my degree, help my father through his time of pain as well as fred, our dog as he gets put to sleep today. Be with him, comfort him, and console him. Ease fred’s pain & welcome him into your arms. Give him plenty of squirrels to chase & pizza crusts to snack on. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespassers as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God banish into hell Satan and the other evil spirits who roam through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Lord, please guide Jason to a good job, Help him get back into college and finish his degree. Please help his father through his time of pain. Please comfort the family in loss of their dog. Thank You, Lord

DAY 1

St. Michael, reflection of God’s beauty, holiness, and majesty, - intercede for us before God’s holy throne. You are the chosen protector of all God’s people, - present my prayer of praise and supplication at the throne of God.

O God, through the intercession of St. Michael and the heavenly choir of the seraphim, instill in my heart the flame of charity, that I may love you with my whole heart and seek to love others as you love me. Keep me faithful to your love today and open my heart to receive the blessings you want to pour out on me, especially the grace that I ask for at this time.

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God banish into hell Satan and the other evil spirits who roam through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

closed #5

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.