Novena to St. John Vianney beings 7/27

tomorrow begins the first of 9 days in a Novena to St. John vianney this Novena is a powerful prayer for our priest. Please pray it for your pastors, and anyone you know personally who is a priest also even though it isn’t part of the prayers itself it may be a good idea to mention men who are discerning priesthood by name.

this one is a link to EWTN. This is the one I will be using.

ewtn.com/devotionals/novena/vianney.htm

Yay!! Thanks for posting this! I love my priests and will be praying this along with you :smiley:

[sign]Clergy freak[/sign]

Me too :) My priest returns from vacation in a few days - he's been away for four weeks and while his time off is very much deserved, I've missed his guidance. I'll pray this novena for him, and for all priests :cool:

Thanks for posting this!

[quote="catholictiger, post:1, topic:293043"]
tomorrow begins the first of 9 days in a Novena to St. John vianney this Novena is a powerful prayer for our priest. Please pray it for your pastors, and anyone you know personally who is a priest also even though it isn't part of the prayers itself it may be a good idea to mention men who are discerning priesthood by name.

this one is a link to EWTN. This is the one I will be using.

ewtn.com/devotionals/novena/vianney.htm

[/quote]

God bless you for the reminder and for sharing this.

A similar thread can be found here as well:

St. John Vianney Novena

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?p=8181287

St. John Marie Baptiste Vianney, Pray for our Priests and Seminarians. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.