Novena to St. Therese (Sept.23rd-Oct.1st)

Novena Prayer

Remember, O most gracious Rose Queen,

your promise of never leaving any request

made to you, without an answer, and of

coming down to earth to do good. Full of

confidence in your power with the Sacred

Heart, we implore your intercession in our

need and beg of you to obtain a Rose we so

urgently request if such be God’s Holy will. Amen.

• The following is a letter from the Discalced Carmelite Sisters in Armstrong, B.C.

Peace of Christ!

J.M. + J.T.

Dear friends of Carmel,

Another Novena and another reminder of the importance of intercessory prayer, not only for our own families but for all people during this time of international uncertainty.

Even as a young child, St. Therese understood the value of praying for others when she pleaded with God for the conversion of the notorious criminal Pranzini who was facing the French gullotine, declairing himself unrepentant. She begged Jesus, in His Mercy, for a sign of Prazini’s conversion and the morning newspaper brought the good news that he had taken a crucifix which the priest was holding out to him and kissed the sacred wounds three times.

Those of you who have contributed generously towards building of our new Monastery are aware that first and foremost it will be a place of prayer. During this year which Our Holy Father Benedict XVI has dedicated to the priesthood, let us, in the spirit of St. Therese, pray much for our Holy Father, Bishops, and priests.

In her final illness St. Therese was heard to say, “Everything I have, everything I merit, is for the good of the Church.”

Your humble sisters and servants in Jesus, Mary, and Joseph,

The Carmelite Nuns of Western Canada

• On the back of the Novena it has a picture of their new Monastery in process and this is what it states, “We thank you for your donations and we still count on your generosity to complete the Monastery.”

If you would like to help them out with donations, if you would like to send your prayer intentions and requets, or simply contact the Discalced Carmelite Nuns you can at the following address:

Carmel of St. Joseph
4815 Salmon River Rd.
Armstrong, B.C., Canada
VOE- 1B4

carmelspall.org

Hey, thanks for this information !

Did you know Padre Pio’s feast day is the 23rd, and so a novena can start today - September 14 ?

Peace to you…!

CSN

Sorry, I forgot to add the Novena that the Carmelite Nuns sent.

CSN-Thank you for your information about Padre Pio.

God bless,
goforgoal

Thank you for Posting this Goforgoal. :thumbsup: :slight_smile:

– Cadian :knight1:

Yes thank you for posting this.:slight_smile:

• Bump -

FYI … Tomorrow is the First Day! :thumbsup: :slight_smile:

– Cadian :knight1:

Novena Prayer

• The following is a letter from the Discalced Carmelite Sisters in Armstrong, B.C.

Peace of Christ!

J.M. + J.T.

Dear friends of Carmel,

Another Novena and another reminder of the importance of intercessory prayer, not only for our own families but for all people during this time of international uncertainty.

Even as a young child, St. Therese understood the value of praying for others when she pleaded with God for the conversion of the notorious criminal Pranzini who was facing the French gullotine, declairing himself unrepentant. She begged Jesus, in His Mercy, for a sign of Prazini’s conversion and the morning newspaper brought the good news that he had taken a crucifix which the priest was holding out to him and kissed the sacred wounds three times.

Those of you who have contributed generously towards building of our new Monastery are aware that first and foremost it will be a place of prayer. During this year which Our Holy Father Benedict XVI has dedicated to the priesthood, let us, in the spirit of St. Therese, pray much for our Holy Father, Bishops, and priests.

In her final illness St. Therese was heard to say, “Everything I have, everything I merit, is for the good of the Church.”

• On the back of the Novena it has a picture of their new Monastery in process and this is what it states, “We thank you for your donations and we still count on your generosity to complete the Monastery.”

If you would like to help them out with donations, if you would like to send your prayer intentions and requets, or simply contact the Discalced Carmelite Nuns you can at the following address:

Carmel of St. Joseph
4815 Salmon River Rd.
Armstrong, B.C., Canada
VOE- 1B4

carmelspall.org

Nice !

God bless, everyone…

Novena Prayer

Peace of Christ!

J.M. + J.T.

Dear friends of Carmel,

Carmel of St. Joseph
4815 Salmon River Rd.
Armstrong, B.C., Canada
VOE- 1B4

carmelspall.org

Today, is the Feast Day of St. Therese.

“How happy I am to see myself imperfect and be in need of God’s mercy”- St. Therese of the Child Jesus and Holy Face, OCD

Prayers to St. Therese:

2heartsnetwork.org/Therese.htm

Saint Therese, Little flower, Pray for us

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=363761

Novena Prayer of Saint Thérèse of Lisieux

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=359124

2 Prayers/Novenas to St. Therese

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=349941

Remember, If you would like to help the Discalced Carmelite Nuns in Armstrong, B.C., Canada with donations, if you would like to send your prayer intentions and requets, or simply contact the Discalced Carmelite Nuns you can at the following address:

Carmel of St. Joseph
4815 Salmon River Rd.
Armstrong, B.C., Canada
VOE- 1B4

carmelspall.org

Dear St. Therese, I not only ask for Roses (flowers) for myself but for everyone who is in need of them even if they do not ask. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.