Novena to the Infant King of Kings as adored in Prague

**O Jesus, Who has said, “Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you,” through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Thy most holy mother, we knock, we seek and we ask that our prayers be granted as offered through the Holy Spirit, the Virgin’s Divine Spouse…

O Jesus, Who hast said, “All that you ask of the Father in My Name, He will grant you,” through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Thy most holy mother, we humbly and urgently ask Thy Father in Thy Name that our prayers will be granted as offered by the Holy Spirit, the Virgin’s Divine Spouse…

O Jesus, Who hast said, “Heaven and earth shall pass away but My word shall not pass away,” through the intercession of Thy most holy mother, the Blessed Virgin Mary, we are confident and full of thanks and praise that our prayers are granted as offered with the Holy Spirit, the Virgin’s Divine Spouse…
AMEN**

Sacred Heart of Jesus pray for us. Padre Pio pray for us. Infant of Prague pray for us.Our Dear Blessed Mother pray for us. Holy Spirit pray for us.God the Father, God the Son,and God the Holy Spirit pray for us,

O Child of Jesus, I have recourse to you by your holy Mother. I confidently hope to attain Your holy grace. I love You with all my heart and soul. I am heartily sorry for my sins, and entreat You,O, Good Jesus, to give me strength to overcome them…

I am firmly resolved to never offend You, O Good Jesus, again and to suffer everything rather than displease You. Henceforth, I wish to serve You faithfully. For love of you, O Divine Child, I will love my neighbor as myself. O Jesus, Omnipotent Child I entreat You to come again to my assistance in this necessity__________.(ask request)

O Divine Child, and still the Omnipotent God, I implore You through Your most Holy Mother’s most powerful intercession and through the boundless mercy of Your omnipotence as God, for a favorable answer to ths intention I so earnestly ask for in this novena…

Grant me the grace of possessing You eternally witth Mary and Joseph, and of adoring You with Your holy angels and saints.
O Diviene Infant of Prague hear my prayer and grant my petition. O miraculous Infant Jesus, prostrate before Your sacred image, we beseech You to cast a merciful look on our troubled hearts.
Let Your tender heart, so incleined to pity be softened by our prayers and grant us that grace for which we ardently implore You.

Take from us all afflictions and despair, all trials and misfortunes with which we are laden. For your sacred Infancy’s sake hear our prayers and send us consolation and aid, that we may praise You witht the Father and the Holy Spirit forever and ever. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.