Novena

Dear friends,

December 12th is the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe Patroness of the Americas. Today I’m starting a Rosary novena to Her for the conversion of all the Americas. The citizens of all the nations of the Americas and all elected and appointed officials. If you’re interested in joining me, I invite you to do so.

Also, here where I live in the western U.S. we’re in need of some serious snow. We haven’t had much yet. If we don’t our regional economy will suffer even more and we’ll lack much needed water. Please pray that we and others get plenty of snow throughout the rest of the fall, winter and early spring.

All of you are always in my prayers even though I don’t respond to your own requests.

Thank you and God bless you all.

Thank you, Victor.
God grant your prayers for the conversion of the Americas and their leaders
And may God grant your region bountiful snow.

God bless you

Hi Trishie,

If I read the information correctly, you’re all the way down under in Austrailia. I hope all is well with you there. Thank you for your reply and prayers.

God bless,

Victor

Thank you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.