Now emotional healing needed

Those of you who know me know that this has been a horrible year for me, with DH’s illness and recovery (Thank You, Lord and Blessed Mother), my aunt’s illness and death, and other matters relating to same, along with the last of the adoption. It is all starting to take its toll on me in a big way.

A person claiming to be my sister got into my blog last night and flamed me big time. I cleaned out the blog, wrote a disclaimer for anybody’s comments I pulled inadvertently while cleaning, and will hopefully continue to post in a day or two. There was mention ofhte word “legally” so eventhough I didn’t see anythign wrong with the entries, I pulled some to be on the safe side.

Since my aunt’s funeral, I have been working on very slowly repairing my relationship with my parents and siblings. The girls really need grandparents who don’t have to raise them, and my parents at this stage of their lives seem to be the perfect candidates for the position. I have also been working slowly on my relationship with my siblings. I have one with whom I have a regular relationship, and sent several small birthday presents. I was very pleased and grateful to hear from my youngest sister this week, a very cute thank you card and a note.

I don’t know what my alleged sister will do next. I don’t know if she will print out my blog entries and mail them to my family, or alter them in some way. I don’t know if she will raise up in arms and try to declare “sides” which means I’m back at square one. I know I would prefer peace,and to just continue to go along without anybody having to take “sides” or anything else.

My eldest daughter is also making noises about getting married and the pssibility of a relationship with the daughters she neglected and abandonned. Thank the Lord for adoption decrees!!!

So, I need to heal up emotionally. I need your prayers, and I will continue todo the same for all of you.

†JMJTJ†

You will be in my prayers for your strength, healing, and peace.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †

Praying!

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Prayers and Intercessions

God, creator of the world, re-created it through the Redemption and renews it daily through his love. With joy we pray:

• Lord, renew the wonders of your love.

O God, we thank you for your power, revealed in the whole of your creation;
and for your providence, revealed day by day in the world.
Through your Son, proclaimer of peace and victor on the Cross,
free us from pointless fears and from despair.
To all who love and work for justice,
give the gift of working together in openness and trust, building up the world in true peace.
Support the oppressed, give freedom to captives, console those who mourn:
let the victory of the Cross transform everything.
After your Son was dead and buried you miraculously raised him into glory:
grant that all the dead may come to share eternal life with him.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Almighty and compassionate God, it is by your gift that your faithful are able to serve you as they ought.
Grant that we may hasten towards the joys you have promised
and not stumble or sin on the way.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

You’re in my prayers, for healing and strength to weather the storms you’re facing.

I hear your heart. I will keep you in my prayers. Lord you give us our Christian sisters and brothers to lift each other up in times of trouble. At times Lord we are left hurting from the past. May we ever grow more confident that you will never leave us or forsake us.

No update on my alleged sister or my family, but my eldest appears not to be running head-long into matrimony at this point…

Praying for you and your family…

I will keep you in my night prayers! Good grief, Lord only knows you surely need them!
Kathy

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.