Now who are these guys?

I was looking up things on our late Pope and opened this:eek:
revivalsermons.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=581&start=0&sid=ec0d885f4a202c440e068ed9eadc2b27
Now what is that about?Who are these folks?I have never heard this kind of thing:ehh: So does anyone know anything about this group?

it appears theyre SDA (seventh day adventists), but i dont know much about what SDA teaches. from reading a little on their site, they claim that anyone who isnt SDA is going to hell

yup, apparently they’re s.d.a.

Well that was bizzare to see that conversation:ehh:

I was actually a bit surprised at the civility of it except for the preacher and one other poster. Those two have some wacky ideas! BTW, anyone know who our secret Jesuit pope is?

[quote=geezerbob]I was actually a bit surprised at the civility of it except for the preacher and one other poster. Those two have some wacky ideas! BTW, anyone know who our secret Jesuit pope is?
[/quote]

I don’t know;) Well they claim to know all the “secrets of the Church”:eek: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: How do they come up with this though?Because the Flags were flown half mast that is a signal we are all in cahoots:ehh:

[quote=Lisa4Catholics]I don’t know;) Well they claim to know all the “secrets of the Church”:eek: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: How do they come up with this though?Because the Flags were flown half mast that is a signal we are all in cahoots:ehh:
[/quote]

Shhhh…oh, no we’re all in cahoots :eek: It’s a giant conspiracy…we’re taking over the world. Oh, wait…maybe they’re just a tad (read: ton) bit paranoid.

Anybody else want to post on this forum with me? I’m on the last page of the above linked post. This Pope bashing should be answered imho.

-D

How come they get to know who the Secret Jesuit Pope is, and we don’t? We’re part of the conspiracy, yet we’re getting left out! I didn’t even know we HAD a Secret Jesuit Pope, henceforth to be known as the SJP, until I saw that website. What other aspects of the Catholic faith am I missing out on?!

Quick question, though. Is the SJP above or below the Grand High Builder in our Masonic hierarchy? I’m really confused now :confused: :confused: :confused:

Who are the 50 million “martyrs” that the Catholic Church has killed?? When people make up statistics I know longer take them seriously.

Making up statistics isn’t so bad. It’s making up prophesies about the End Times that don’t come true that makes me lose respect :stuck_out_tongue:

Darrell did a great job on the SDA post. I wish I were articulate enough to respond myself. It’s a little scary that people think of Catholics in that way. I’m a cradle Catholic and have only started to understand how other faiths feel about us. I’m here on the forums reading everyone’s knowledgeable posts and trying to learn more so I can defend my faith better. It’s just unbelievable.

God Bless
Giannawannabe

you guys know too much…forget it …or else

have a nice day

signed: one of the conspirators.

POOR SDA , I WISH I CAN BE THERE LEADER (PRIVATE JET, MANSION, FERRARIS AHHHHH THE LIFE)

I don’t know if it’s any consolation, but these people don’t like my church (Methodist) much better…Apparently, Ellen White had a “revelation” that worshipping on Sunday is the “mark of the beast” in Revelation…:whacky:

Darrel you did good,but man they are way out in left field:( Maybe we should call Church Millitant:whistle:

[quote=Zooey]I don’t know if it’s any consolation, but these people don’t like my church (Methodist) much better…Apparently, Ellen White had a “revelation” that worshipping on Sunday is the “mark of the beast” in Revelation…:whacky:
[/quote]

Zooey I just read the responses that Darrel put and they were just like:eek: AND THEY CALL THE POPE THE HOLY FATHER:eek: BLASPHEMY:bigyikes: In my minds eye I haerd the theme for the twilight zone playing in the backgroundhttp://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/cry4.gif

Seriously, these guys are more like a hornets nest than a discussion group. Sometimes it’s fun to whack them with a stick and just run for it :stuck_out_tongue:

SDAs are the WEIRDEST bunch of Christians I know of, since I don’t count JWs and Mormons as Christian. If you want to see what tightroping on the edge of absolute heresy is, check them out :smiley:

You know, there’s a Jesuit cardinal from Argentina who’s considered papable. It would just make their day if his was selected…

But then again, maybe not, cuz then he wouldn’t be secret. :rolleyes:
–Ann

[quote=Ghosty]Seriously, these guys are more like a hornets nest than a discussion group. Sometimes it’s fun to whack them with a stick and just run for it :phttp://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage12/1.gif

SDAs are the WEIRDEST bunch of Christians I know of, since I don’t count JWs and Mormons as Christian. If you want to see what tightroping on the edge of absolute heresy is, check them out
[/quote]

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage12/1.gifhttp://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage12/1.gifYour killing me here,I am a visual personhttp://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage12/1.gifI wish one of our forum priest would go over there and post Cestudei(sp).He has got a sense of humor.

[quote=Sparky]You know, there’s a Jesuit cardinal from Argentina who’s considered papable. It would just make their day if his was selected…

But then again, maybe not, cuz then he wouldn’t be secret. :rolleyes:
–Ann
[/quote]

Or do an online candid camera and tell the pastor we suspect he has been elected pope:eek: :eek: :eek: :rotfl:To the mods I am not being uncharitable,I have a sense of humor;)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.