O Mother dear...

I badly need someone talking to me, holding my hand , saying it will all be fine. Please pray to God that I will finally be happy from right within. I want a mother…loving me…
Thankyou
Irene

Praying for you and your intentions.

I will keep you in my intentions tonight as I pray the rosary…

May you know that the Blessed Virgin Mary is the best mother a person could ever have, and that she loves you very, very much. May you deepen your devotion to her and pray to her intimately and frequently. May you know that she is the most powerful intercessor God has ever created, and pray for her constant intercession. May you feel her love for you, and love her deeply in return. Amen.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.