Obama: '10,000 People Died' in Kansas Tornado

foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270852,00.html

Oops…maybe it’s part of his “strategery” to look presidential. :wink:

But nobody died due to abortion, at least according to him. He thinks that they aren’t babies, they are only blobs of tissue.:mad: :banghead:

This story shows once again that there is no tragedy so great that the Democrats will not try to use to advance their political agenda.

C’mon, give the Senator a break, y’all!

A few days ago, President Bush greeted Queen Elizabeth by stating that she had been around in 1776. She’s old, but not THAT old!

I do agree that it’s tragic that Sen. Obama and the Democratic party do not recognize the humanity of the smallest members of the human race. But at least he mentioned the tragedy of the tornado.

Let he who has never made a mistake when they spoke, cast the first stone.

Obama went on to say;

“There are going to be times when I get tired,” he said. “There are going to be times when I get weary. There are going to be times when I make mistakes.”

Obama spokesman Bill Burton said later that the senator meant to say “at least 10,” instead of 10,000.

Jim

Did he apologize for his slander that the rescue effort was being hampered by a lack of National Guard resources-a comment that is an out and out lie?

The ONLY reason he mentioned the Tornado was to try and use this tragedy to score cheap political points.

Let he whose party has ridiculed every possible gaffe by the current president for the last 8 years enjoy the same treatment. :slight_smile:

Obama did say he get’s tired and makes mistakes. Sure glad he’s not in an important position. (Oh-oh!)

Yep. No worries, he only wants to be president. :smiley:

“Oh man, I didn’t mean ‘launch the nukes.’ What I meant to say was ‘can we have lunch at Duke’s?’…I need to get more sleep.”

Considering Bush’s gaffs, and the horrible mistakes he’s made, Obama’s gaff is nothing.

Jim

But, in the spirit of bipartisanship, we need to make sure we bring every stupid comment to life and ridicule the perpetrator. I wouldn’t want to be accused of being partisan on this issue. :wink:

Besides, he gets tired and makes mistakes…I want my president to be alert.

I’ll take honesty over that.

In any case, fire away, I’m not stopping you guys :wink:

So you want a superhuman?

Besides, what’s Bush’s excuse?

Jim

I’m sorry? Am I not able to ridicule someone running for president who says “I get tired and make mistakes?” Maybe he should use that in the next debate and see how far he gets…

I take honesty over alertness too…never said I didn’t.

Thread Closed

Reason: charity

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.