Obama administration grants 'full and equal recognition' to same-sex marriage [CWN]

Attorney General Eric Holder has announced that the Obama administration will grant “full and equal recognition” to same-sex marriages."On Monday, I will issue a new policy memorandum …

More…

Holder said, “Everyone in this room, and everyone in the LGBT community, must be committed to ending all discrimination – discrimination based not only on sexual orientation, but also on race, gender, ethnicity, and national origin,”

Notice the one type of discrimination he didn’t list? Religion. Anyone truly surprised?

I used to say “Can it get any worse?” Now I say “How much worse will it get before we can turn it around again?”

Glenda

To borrow a phrase from Alice von Hildebrand: this is both stupid and immoral. :frowning:

In Mr. Holder’s defense, I would like to say, Well…Um…Ah… But…Oh…You know…Never mind.:shrug:

Getting bolder by the day. Simply becoming less afraid to honestly tell people who they are and what they believe.

remember when he was runing for his first term and they asked him about gay marriage in the debate? He said, I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. So did Biden.

Lies, lies and more lies.

Sad, but true. All those who believed he would be even vaguely centrist (I was one of them… more fool me) are now eating large quantities of a black-feathered bird. :stuck_out_tongue:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.