Obama Approval 41%; Disapproval 58%

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 25% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-six percent (46%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -21 (see trends).

These results are based upon nightly telephone interviews and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. As a result, more than two-thirds of the interviews for today’s update were conducted after the president’s speech to the nation. Tomorrow’s update will be the first based entirely upon interviews conducted after the speech.

Overall, 41% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's performance. That’s the lowest level of approval yet recorded for this president. Fifty-eight percent (58%) now disapprove. "

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

So, when will Barry hit below 40% approval? Coming up fast, real fast. As stated in the article, this poll doesn't yet take into account the speech this week. That is not going to help.

Has anybody besides me noticed that in the eighteen months since Barry has been in office, a good many of his public appearances have shown him going from this:

to this?

http://www.anti-christ.com/newspics/obama.jpg

He doesn’t like it when he can’t get his own way, does he? Poor Barry!

With little bit of adjustments, a classic Sinatra line describes it all:

Down and down I go, round and round I go

In a spin, weary of the spin I’m in, without that old black magic called hope.

Here’s hoping he campaigns for every Democrat running for re-election. That might help the Republicans regain the congress and thwart Obama’s agenda.

Ishii

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2010/06/18/opinion/199blowimg/199blowimg-articleInline-v5.gif

to me, it feels like no one is steering the ship. :eek:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.