Obama Fundraises with Maker of Pro-Drugs 'Stop Snitchin' Video

Wow… I posted it here because its a video.

weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-fundraises-maker-pro-drugs-stop-snitchin-video_650507.html

Carmelo’s agent, Calvin Andrews, told 7SPORTS that Carmelo did not know he would be in the video.
“I don’t think he ever knew that this was going to be on a DVD and, if he did, I don’t think he would ever get involved with it or have any affiliation with it at all,” said Andrews.
Andrews said that Anthony grew up on the streets of Baltimore, where murders and drug deals happen often, but he doesn’t expect a lot of people to understand that type of environment.
“I just think he was hanging out with some guys that he probably knew growing up and was just hanging out … They got to talking and the last thing he was going to do is run away from it, so he just hung out with the guys. The last thing he thought is that it would be a production – a DVD selling in the streets,” Andrews said.

he didn’t make the video.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.