Obama loses the Left: suddenly, it's cool to bash Barack

Awake from your slumber! Arise from your sleep!

"Obama loses the Left: suddenly, it's cool to bash Barack

Europe still worships him and Washington's Obamatrons remain smitten, but former supporters are turning on the President, writes Toby Harnden. "...

Entire article: telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/7805775/Obama-loses-the-Left-suddenly-its-cool-to-bash-Barack.html

Message from the Right (Conservatives):

If you can't beat us, join us.

After all, just expose what's going on.

God Bless.
+Jesus, I Trust In You.
Love, Dawn

[quote="DawnInTexas, post:2, topic:200807"]
Message from the Right (Conservatives):

If you can't beat us, join us.

After all, just expose what's going on.

God Bless.
+Jesus, I Trust In You.
Love, Dawn

[/quote]

That is key. Just expose what is going on and, hopefully, enough folks will wake up. Looks like more and more of them are doing just that, thanks be to God! Maybe there is hope for a positive change yet!

Europe still worships him and Washington's

We arn't the ones who elected him (thankfully) :thumbsup:

Nothing really new here. 60% were for the public option but they were all ignored. Escalating the war, increase in pollution, threats to cut social security, Medicare, etc don't help the man either.

[quote="SwizzleStick, post:3, topic:200807"]
That is key. Just expose what is going on and, hopefully, enough folks will wake up. Looks like more and more of them are doing just that, thanks be to God! Maybe there is hope for a positive change yet!

[/quote]

I think the majority still needs to wake up.
We must help them to wake up, like you said, expose what is going on. That's the only chance for the future of this nation.

Viam meam illumina Lux Aeterna. De sententia dolorosa me libera. 2 more years to go.

[quote="MugenOne, post:7, topic:200807"]
Viam meam illumina Lux Aeterna. De sententia dolorosa me libera. 2 more years to go.

[/quote]

And then four more years! :thumbsup:

The GOP can wait until '16 for their chance.

[quote="Rich_Olszewski, post:8, topic:200807"]
And then four more years! :thumbsup:

The GOP can wait until '16 for their chance.

[/quote]

At the rate Barack is going he won't get another 4 years. Don't count your chickens until they have hatched as the old saying goes.

[quote="ProVobis, post:5, topic:200807"]
Nothing really new here. 60% were for the public option but they were all ignored. Escalating the war, increase in pollution, threats to cut social security, Medicare, etc don't help the man either.

[/quote]

Not to mention if this oil crisis is anything to go by he doesn't care about the environment or the people who are dependent upon it.

I will honestly state that I did expect more out of him on this crisis. Especially since he claims to be so big on being green. :( Considering everything else I really shouldn't be too surprised.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.