Obama Violating Pledge For No Abortion Funding in Health Care

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) – During an address to Congress in September, President Barack Obama promised there would be no abortion funding in his health care plans. However, a new report today indicates Obama has been personally lobbying members of Congress to vote for the current bills, all of which fund abortions.

lifenews.com/nat5602.html

I would expect nothing less from the lib’s.

Of course, they will fund abortions…

Ugh.

But that’s okay because the current bills aren’t President Obama’s bill. President Obama’s bill, which doesn’t exist anywhere except in his head, does not fund abortion; therefore, President Obama wasn’t lying.

See?

– Mark L. Chance.

lol, gotta love legal-speak. Its like a whole other language from what the rest of the country says. Look at the hate crimes bill that just passed… oh wait, it wasnt a bill… it was an amendment to a bill, so that isnt what they were voting on, right?

bah, that stuff really gets my goat, so to speak.

FSC

I’m having a Clinton flashback, “that depends on what the definition of ‘is’, is?”

Why do so many well educated (Obama also graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Harvard Law School, where he also served as President of the Harvard Law Review. Harvard Law School is ranked the best Law School in America. Wiki answers) attorneys parse words, tell half truths, or just plain lie to achieve their goals?

Could it be that if there is no God, no right or wrong, then the ends always justifies the means?

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.