ObamaCare Repeal Vote, Bill to De-Fund Abortion, Coming Soon

ObamaCare Repeal Vote, Bill to De-Fund Abortion, Coming Soon

Washington, DC – The new Republican chairman of the panel responsible for starting action on repealing the abortion-funding ObamaCare law says a vote will take place soon.

lifenews.com/2011/01/03/obamacare-repeal-vote-bill-to-de-fund-abortion-coming-soon/

Yep ,I see through the opposing party leaders first move on repealing health care altogether, they are starting off with their favorite wedge issue, abortion.
Personally I think people who choose to kill their babies in the womb should pay the cost for it themselves and I do not believe in the peoples taxes paying for such sin.

I hope they do repeal all funding for abortion. But I will fight against the rest of their efforts to repeal the whole of Health care for our people. Peace , Carlan

I just really hope they replace it something, anything. My company was planning on finally offering my position a group plan, but when the law was suspended by the Virginia judge they cancelled the planned rollout. It would have gone live on Jan 1st otherwise.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.